Looking for Moderators and Crackers

kleoz

Teh Owner
Staff member
Teh Owner
Mar 14, 2019
Currently Looking for Forum team members.
Skills Required:

- Have great cracking experience, you will be expected to share content.
- Have forum experience (mod,admin)
- Be active ( at least 5-6 hours a day)
- Be friendly and mature
- Be able to understand forum needs and bring in ideas.

If you think you can fit the above requirements drop Kleoz a pm and we will discuss further.

Respect,
Kleoz

Krix

Moderators
Staff member
Moderators
Jul 29, 2019
can I apply for mod because I have vast experience as a moderator as I worked as a moderator for other forums. if applications are open i will apply

Devilsheart

May 30, 2019
To be honest, I can be uploading on daily basis of cracks but yet, it might submerge with others. Combos, NORD and few free accounts. I don't know if there's a room for me in the team. Keep the work up.

alexthomas

Oct 8, 2020
United States
At www.buyspamtools.com, Our team builds Fudlinks & scamPages for all platforms. Our experts work with you to understand your needs, then advise you on the best solutions. We then work closely with you at every stage.

Contact us.
Telegram: @fudtools

alexthomas

Oct 8, 2020
United States
At Buy Spam Tools, Our team builds Fudlinks & scamPages for all platforms. Our experts work with you to understand your needs, then advise you on the best solutions. Then we work closely with you at every stage. Get in touch with us for more information.

EarthLink SMTP | Email Extractor | Email Verifer | Firebase Fud Link | Fud Letter | Fud Sender | General Scampages | Heart Sender | inbox Xploiter | Ionos SMTP | JP Webmail | Letter Encoder | Office 365 True Login | RDP | Zimbra Webmail

Contact us.